Sunday, December 23, 2012

I will return.....

after Christmas.  I had no intention of taking off more days so soon after taking a hiatus while studying, but with trying to finish getting ready for the holidays and spend time with the family that is here, it is what I am doing.  I've had an extremely hectic month, and I just need some downtime to relax.

I hope that you will all stay with me, and check back in on Wednesday, where the recipe will be Party Parmesan Broccoli Slaw.  I came up with it today, while trying to think of something to bring to the birthday party of my husband's 96 year old Grandma.  I think it turned out pretty well.

I have also decided to make some changes in the frequency of posts.  I love the idea of sharing a recipe every night, however, I will be starting my new job in earnest on January 2nd and am not sure that I will be able to maintain the blog that often.  I am also working on a book, and currently don't have any free time to spend on that.  So, here is what I am thinking.  I will post recipes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday's, with an occasional one thrown in on the weekends.  On the off days, I will post a tip or two, which won't take much time and will allow me to spend more time with my family and, hopefully, writing.

Since I won't see you before then, I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment