Sunday, December 9, 2012

I have to apologize...

I promised you a new recipe yesterday, and didn't even have the time to do a small post.  I'm on the downhill slide of my studying, but I have to put all my time and resources into that right now.  I have barely been cooking, with my husband picking up the slack, and certainly haven't had time to even think about writing.  That's one of the reasons I am apologizing.  I have definitely been sloughing off.  The other is that I have decided that I have to take the next couple of days off, until after my exam.  I just am not able to do both, and the exam has to be my main priority, as my new job is dependent on it.  So, I am very sorry, but I have to put the blog on hold very temporarily.

However, I promise, rain or shine, pass or fail, I will have a new recipe for you on Wednesday.  I'll even let you know what to expect - Chicken Pasta Primavera.  Hope to see you back here then.  In the meantime, feel free to browse the past recipes, if you haven't already.

I'll be back on Wednesday - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment