Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I decided to save last night's recipe for tomorrow, in favor of spending extra time with my family.  On this day of thanks, here is what I am most thankful for:
FAMILY
Good Friends
Health
Happiness
A Roof Over Our Heads
Food In Our Pantry
Jobs To Go To Every Day

On a regular basis, I think of how blessed we truly are, but on Thanksgiving, I spend a little extra time being grateful for all we have.

From my family to yours, I would like to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!  Enjoy all the wonderful food (and feel free to stop in and tell me about your favorite dish) and quality time spent with family and friends.  I will be going to my in-laws, where my mother-in-law makes a magnificent dinner every Thanksgiving.  I love everything but the homemade stuffing is the best!  The time spent with family that we don't see often enough makes the day extra special.  It's filled with good times and a lot of laughter.

If you are on the road today, be careful and have a safe trip. 

Regular posts will resume tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment