Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Let us be thankful.......

Because I just can't wrap my brain around the events at the Boston Marathon, I can't bring myself to post a recipe tonight.  I just don't have it in me to write a flip little story when all I can think of are the victims.  My heart breaks for those who lost their lives, the survivors and the ones who witnessed the horror.  I hope that they are able to find some kind of peace in the days and weeks to follow.  I send a heartfelt thank you out to all of those who rushed to help, whether professional or bystander.  And, after all of this, I am left, both, humbled and thankful that I am able to hold my loved ones close tonight.


Let the flame of peace and remembrance burn brightly and never be extinguished.


(A regular recipe post will follow on Thursday.)