Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Let us be thankful.......

Because I just can't wrap my brain around the events at the Boston Marathon, I can't bring myself to post a recipe tonight.  I just don't have it in me to write a flip little story when all I can think of are the victims.  My heart breaks for those who lost their lives, the survivors and the ones who witnessed the horror.  I hope that they are able to find some kind of peace in the days and weeks to follow.  I send a heartfelt thank you out to all of those who rushed to help, whether professional or bystander.  And, after all of this, I am left, both, humbled and thankful that I am able to hold my loved ones close tonight.


Let the flame of peace and remembrance burn brightly and never be extinguished.


(A regular recipe post will follow on Thursday.)


No comments:

Post a Comment