Monday, February 11, 2013

Bacon Roasted Brussel Sprouts

Well, folks, I am going to keep this short and sweet tonight.  I have a lot on my mind, as my husband and I are waiting on some medical news regarding a family member so I'm going to get right to it.  I'm sorry that I don't have a story to tell, but this is just weighing too heavy on my mind.

Here's your Cast of Characters.


2 - 14 Oz. bags of frozen brussel sprouts
3 Garlic cloves
1 Medium onion
1/2 Cup crumbled bacon or packaged bacon pieces (I used a mixture of both)
1/3 Cup olive oil
1 1/2 Teaspoons, each, Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb seasoning blend and McCormick Perfect Pinch Garlic & Herb seasoning blend
1 Teaspoon freshly ground pepper
2 Teaspoons sea salt flakes or kosher salt

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Roughly chop your onion and garlic.



In a large bowl, add all ingredients, and stir well to combine.



Place sprouts, single layer, in a large glass casserole dish.


Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour, stirring every now and then to prevent burning.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment